Test Lab for Developers by Kisai Labs
Kisai Labs, the team behind the popular Twitter client Blaq have announced a new service unique to developers. Check out the full announcement below.
Test Lab for Developers
We solely use this service as a means of distribution of our betas and decided to polish it, secure it and share it with those who may want to give it a try.
Developers on the BlackBerry® platform will soon have the service needed to provide controlled beta testing without needing to deal with all the time-consuming like generating license keys, compiling feedback or managing . With Test Lab, this is all done for you.
- Easy-to-use and secure checks over 256-bit SSL
- Controlled betas tied to unique hardware identifier
- Timely build notifications to testers
- Feedback delivered right within the tester’s portal
- No need to force beta testers to swap out debug tokens
- OTA support for BlackBerry OS 5 to 7 coming soon
Which platforms/SDKs are supported?
- Adobe AIR for BlackBerry® Tablet OS
- Adobe AIR for BlackBerry® 10
- BlackBerry® WebWorks
- BlackBerry® Tablet OS NDK
- BlackBerry® 10 NDK
How do I sign up?
Currently, Test Lab for Developers is in its final testing stages. You can enter your email address in the form on the right to be notified when it is available.
How much will it cost?
There will be a free plan, as well as premium plans for developers needing more features.
Visit https://www.kisailabs.com/beta/developers/ for more information.