RIM dropped us a note, sharing a cool social media milestone with you – #TeamBlackBerry surpassed 25 million fans across all our social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, the Inside BlackBerry Blogs and other global and regional social networks.
All regions have set new milestones for fans and followers in the new year and we’re still growing, further supporting why BlackBerry ranks among the top brands in the world in social media. Below are some stats around our fan base and rankings. We couldn’t be more proud of RIM! Pretty awesome if you ask us!
#TeamBlackBerry Social Media Fans by Geographic Property
- Europe Middle East and Africa: 2.2 million+
- Latin America: 4.4 million+
- Asia Pacific: 4.2 million+
- Corporate / North America: 16.3 million+
- Total: 27.1 million fans and followers globally
BlackBerry Social Media Rankings
- #2 in The Vitrue 100 — Top Social Brands
- #5 in World’s 50 Most Valuable Brands in Social Media (Sociagility+ Interbrand)
- #9 in Ad Age’s Top 200 Social Media Brand Rankings
- #10 in Ad Age’s The Brands with the Top Relationships on Facebook
- #15 in Mashable’s Top Brands on Twitter
Source: RIM Media